Saturday 4 October 2014

MAKE MONEY TIPS


WHY I JOINED GNLD
I joined GNLD because there is no business model in the world that will give me finical freedom as this, no business  will give health freedom as this, no business will give me commission for selling their goods/services as this, no business will give me incentives for been loyal, faithful to them as this, no business will guarantee my incomes and earning as they do, no business will provide security to my investment as they do, no business will provide my income sustainability as they do. You have heard it all; do you want me to still further prove to you why i will not do any business other than GNLD?  OK!
·        Let go into the analytic part of it, with GNLD I can keep all the profits I made from selling the product to myself, not only that, but I will still be paid my dues commission for selling the product as salary when due.
·        On like any other marketing firm or company, I will be paid a stipulated salary as my only source of income, which ranges from N5, 000 – 15,000 as a SSCE or equivalent qualification, or N20, 000-30,000 for ND/HND degree holder, as a staff or sales person; but in GNLD, qualification is not barrier, instead my willingness and commitment will pay me whatever amount I deserve.
·        Compare GNLD distributor to a car dealer; a car dealer order for 5 cars worth of approximately N10 million naira (10,000,000), and is required to clear the cars with N5 million with the authorities, and finally succeeded in clearing all the cars, he must have spent whooping  N15. Something million, and sold all the cars for N20 million; he pay the staff, pay for the renting of the car stand he will be left with no more than N1 million interest in his/her bank account within the period of  3yrs. And then the company form which he purchases the cars from pays him neither commission nor incentives for selling the cars.  Yet, have some debts to settle, that is no business at all, and will soon close the business and look for something profitable, and debts free.    While a GNLD distributor orders for supplement worth of  N100 thousand naira sell it off within a month , and maintain approximately N80 thousand naira interest, and is qualify for a commission in that same month and is paid as the first salary, with no awaiting debt to be settled. Not just until I pay the  N100 thousand naira, before i have the supplement supplied, but can be given the supplement to sell and refund the money, while keeping my interest, and collecting my commission at the end of the month. All that is needed of me is my willingness and readiness to sell the supplement. This is the type of business i do even in the comfort of my home in the village.
·        Yes with this two point be stress nobody will even try or willing to still or robbed my supplement, why because it is not a guy man business, and he/she wouldn’t know how to use it, what and what it is used for but someone might want to still my car to sell it or use it; and that is where I have the security freedom to my GNLD business.
·        Been employed will not make me rich, rather make financial dependent on someone else. That is why in GNLD I have the chance of getting rich as I deserve.
ΓΌ That is why as a GNLD distributor I have the following under listed  undeniable rights
        i.            I will have equal opportunity to succeed
     ii.            It is my own international business
   iii.            I will not have to take financial risks
   iv.            I will travel round the world
      v.            I will have no income limit
   vi.            I will develop residual income through duplication
 vii.            I will choose my working hours
viii.            I will deal in high quality, high demand product
   ix.            I will have a wealthy and a healthy lifestyle
      x.            I will transfer this business to my children
I have now been given the key to unlock my success to health and wealth
Now it is left for me to decide whether to keep on looking to be interviewed for a promising job, or to adopt myself to this unpaid opportunity, and start living a happy life with GNLD
For further inquiries, do feel free to contact me through these medium
Tele: +2348060343409 email: okposinkingsley6@gmail.com

No comments: